Welcome to Reis & Kirkland
At Reis & Kirkland we believe in teamwork. We work together, along with our clients, for successful case results. Our staff includes two lawyers, one nurse paralegal and two litigation paralegals. We respect one another and enjoy working together for the benefit of our clients. We are motivated by the opportunity to help those harmed by the negligence of others.
We work for our clients. We are sensitive to our clients’ priorities and concerns. We keep our clients informed, so that they are aware of how their case is proceeding and so they can meaningfully participate in important case decisions. Our goal is not to punish wrongdoers, but rather to hold them accountable for the damage they have caused.
Litigation can be an extremely difficult process, especially after catastrophic injuries and losses that have profoundly harmed a client. We appreciate our clients’ need for guidance and understanding under those circumstances, and we try to make their experience with litigation as easy and understandable as possible.
At the conclusion of a case, we hope to have achieved a result that permits our clients to move on with their lives and look back at their litigation experience with a sense of justice and satisfaction about both the process and outcome.
We Specialize in Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury
At Reis & Kirkland we specialize in medical malpractice and personal injury including:
- Birth injuries including cerebral palsy and brachial plexus
- Surgical malpractice, including laparoscopic, arthroscopic, and open procedures
- Emergency medicine negligence
- Sepsis diagnosis errors
- Cancer: diagnosis errors, including cervical, breast, lung, colon, melanoma, and other cancers
- Cardiac disease misdiagnosis
- Spinal cord injury diagnosis errors
- Delayed diagnosis of hip dysplasia
- Nursing and hospital malpractice
- Other personal injuries including work site injuries and automobile injuries
View our settlements and verdicts.
Contact Us for an Evaluation of your Claim
Medical negligence claims are complex and expensive to pursue. Our clients typically choose to pursue their claims on a contingent fee basis.
If you would like us to evaluate your potential claim, please contact us. We will be happy to review the circumstances of your injury and give you our best judgment about next steps at no charge to you.